19. JAN 2024
Conditions of Participation
1) All participants over the age of 19 are allowed to take part. Younger participants need a written agreement signed by their parents (must be shown at initial-registration). Participants over 65 need a medical certificate. Each participation takes place in own responsibility.
2) Application may only be made online under www.mountain-attack.at. This will open on 15 October, 10.00 a.m. and is available for a maximum number of participants (Marathon & Tour – 1.000, Schattberg Race – 200, Junior-Sprint – 32). To obtain a fixed starting place, payment must be made to the specified account mentioned below. If the entry fee is not paid on time, the starting place will be lost. There is no telephone information on the registration form. More starting places may become available as a result of injuries and withdrawals, and will be available online.
3) The entry fee for the marathon and tour is €72. The entry fee for the Schattberg Race is €59; Junior Sprint € 15.00. The entry fee includes participation in the race, starting gift, supply/refreshment stations and material insurance (24-hour mountain protection).
4) The entry fee for ALL CATEGORIES will be processed without exception by our timekeeping partner TIME2WIN >> REGISTRATION. The payment of the participation fee can be made in the following ways. The current payment options are SOFORT (Klarna), credit card (VISA, Mastercard, ServiRed, POSTPAY, DK, BLEUE, MAESTRO), EPS and SEPA direct debit. The payment of the amount will be debited at the latest within two working days after registration - depending on the payment method credit card or bank account. (See also TIME2WIN - payment modalities)
5) Participation is registered after signing and completing the registration form and after payment of the racing fee into the above mentioned bank account.
6) In case of sickness (or injury) the starting fee can only be reclaimed with a valid starting-fee insurance (see information) at our insurance partner Garanta upon presentation of a medical certificate (deductible)
7) Warning: Last starting number will be issued on race day, without exception, at 2.30 p.m.! Start number must be picked up personally - ID check!
8) The participant acknowledges that the organiser is not liable for accidents or other unforeseen events before, during and after the event. The participant expressly and in a legally binding manner waives any claims against the organiser.
9) The organizer has the right to change, shorten the route or time limit, due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Cancellation, discontinuation, or postponement of the race by the organizer is possible. The entry fee and any other charges won‘t be refunded in whole or in part in all cases.
10) Sales and disclosure of grid positions to third parties are not allowed. Misuse results in disqualification and a blocking for both parties at the following two events.
11) Changes to the result list can be carried out exclusively by Wednesday after the race.
12) The Participant agrees to the publication of photos and/or videomaterial created as part of Mountain Attack on which he / she can be seen. The participant agrees that photos and video material will be published in print, TV- and online media (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, etc.).